A 200g medium weight turnout rug, ideal for protection from the weather in cold winter months.
Traditionally styled and made from a robust 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with our optimum breathable formula, which helps to regulate your horse’s temperature. Branded reflective strips on the front, sides and rear of the rug ensure visibility in low light conditions. A fantastic waterproof horse rug, which can be used in the stable as well as the field.
Horse Rug Key features…
- 200g thermo bonded filling – medium weight
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse’s temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase.
- NEW double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Elasticated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used inside and out
- Comes with a one year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally